Available as single, double & triple-section extending up to 10m, the PRo Extender meets new improved strength & slip-tests in BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017 and has a maximum load and duty rating of 150kgs.
The large 32mm serrated trilobular rungs, with 3-way crimp & swage design, orientate flat when erected at the correct climbing angle. This gives durability and comfort when working at height, whilst the deep serrated rubber feet offer maximum grip on all surfaces. A heavy-duty galvanised steel locking catch completes adds extra security. It also comes with a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Meets new improved strength & slip-tests in BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017
- Stabiliser comes as standard on all ladders that extend beyond 3m for maximum safety
- Large 32mm serrated Trilobular rungs with 3-way crimp & swage design
- Rungs orientate flat when erected at the correct climbing angle to give a stable standing surface
- Deep serrated rubber feet for maximum grip on all surfaces
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel locking catch standard on all extension ladders