Available as a single, double or triple section ladder that can extend up to 10m, the TuFF Extender supersedes the latest standards to offer the best durability on the market. It has been stress tested to 20% higher loads than EN131 requires to give Class 1 durability, and meets strength & slip-tests in BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017.
The unique TuFF rungs give industry-leading strength and durability and orientate flat when erected at the correct climbing angle. With deep serrated rubber feet, a heavy-duty galvanised steel locking catch, and a 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the TuFF Extender is designed for maximum durability and comfort when working at height.
- Available as single, double & triple-section extending up to 10m
- Stress tested to 20% higher loads than EN131 requires to give Class 1 durability
- Meets strength & slip-tests in BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017
- Stabiliser comes as standard on all ladders that extend beyond 3m
- Heavy-duty 35mm serrated D-rungs with 4-way crimp & swage design
- Rungs orientated flat when erected at the correct climbing angle
- Deep serrated rubber feet
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel locking catch standard on all extension ladders