The Lyte 2 Section Trade and Professional Extension Ladder is the ladder of choice from major satellite and arial contractors in the UK
With the new EN131-2 specification, the Lyte NELT ensures improved stability, durability and safety as well as reduced risk and the ability to withstand heavy forces. This is possible through a change to dimensions, improved safety testing and a new stabiliser bar.
EN131-2 is the new revised European standard covering all types of portable step, extending and combinations ladders. However, the changes conflict with the current BS2037 British Standards, which therefore must be withdrawn.
Superior trade extension ladder manufactured with the highest grade & quality aluminium
- Certified to EN131-2
- Box section side stiles for extra strength and rigidity
- Ideal for all types of Trade work
- Large "D" section rungs for increased working comfort
- Secure non-slip grip with all round PVC moulded feet
- High quality construction ensures this product is ideal for trade use
- Maximum capacity 150kg
- Comprehensive range of sizes available