Zarges Aluminium Fixed Access Ladders
Aluminium fixed ladders are a cost-effective and economical system based on the modular principle: components coordinated with one another can be combined in a number of different ways to ensure flexible adaptation to any application. This means that in many cases you can save yourself the expense of a one-off special job. All components and versions can be supplied ex stock. We shall be pleased to assist you with our comprehensive consultation services and put a system together for you that meets your requirements perfectly.
- Available in three sizes 1960mm, 2800mm and 3640mm to allow a ladder to be built up on site to the length required. Ladder sections can also be cut on site to exact length required.
- All our access ladders are CE marked and are fully certified to EN 1090 the latest European standard for fixed access ladders.
- For permanent installation to BGV D 36 and DIN 18 799-1, DIN 14 094-1 and EN ISO 14 122-4.
- Fixed ladders with back guards according to BGV D 36. Conforms to DIN 14 094 and 18 799 Part 1.
- Rungs 280 mm apart.
- Aluminium fixed ladders with all-ribbed 30 × 30 mm square rungs.
- Width: 520 mm
- Stile dimensions: 60 mm × 25 mm.
- We can also produce fixed-ladder designs that differ from the standard specification on request.
- Wall brackets are a maximum of 2.00 m apart. However each part of the ladder must be mounted using at least 2 wall brackets.
- Wall bracket, Model No. 43257.
- 'Walk Throughs' are constructed using either of the following combinations of components:
2 x Single Stile Extension- product code 43243
2 x Single Stile Extension- product code 43243 plus 2 x Galvanised Landing Railing-product code 43248
2 x Galvanised Offset Landing Railing-product code 43049
'Safety Cages' are constructed using Back Hoops-product code 42244 and Connecting Straps-product code 42245. Hoops are fixed at maximum 1400mm intervals and you will require five straps for two hoop cages, ten straps for three hoops cages, fifteen straps for four hoop cages, etc.
- Additional components including Retractable handholds, Exit Steps, Ground Fixing Plates etc., can be found under Additional Optional Components for Fixed Ladders