The Lighting Collar secures the top of the ladder to lighting columns, street furniture columns, traffic light columns and telegraph poles.
- .Unlike ordinary centre devices, the upper and lower forks counter each other and virtually eliminate twisting on columns
- Self adjusting. The pivoting action keeps both forks firmly on a column as it moves under load, regardless of the ladder’s angle
- Flexible fitting. Fits around any column diameter regardless of straight, tapered or stepped profiles
- Tailored sizes. The forks can be made to any length upon order
- Fits aluminium, glass fibre and timber ladders. All popular makes and classes
- Single piece design. To suit all applications without any adjustment
- Quick fitting. Takes a few minutes, simply tighten two knurled nuts. No tools required